Friday, February 24, 2012

humblebrag


so my high school's yearbook is running features on selected students this year, where each get to 'tell their story'. i'm not entirely sure what made me so interesting, but they picked me! now i have a two page spread: the left is a personal essay in my handwriting, and the right a photo. it was really, really weird having to write about myself knowing it will be read by the majority of my school. and the photo was the hardest part of all! the yearbook teacher suggested that i take a picture in my room or working on a project, so i popped my camera up on my tripod and took this: 




they loved it, and i was soo relieved :) i just figured i would share it here since i'd rather leave it a surprise to my friends for when the yearbook comes out!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest picture ever! I love it! And you are so adorable, I am sure your high school friends will be so excited to see your spread. You are just a doll. Thanks so much for entering into our contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that I came across your blog through someone else's. What a small world :) Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's so bizarre! which blog exactly was it?

      Delete
    2. I dont' remember... (sorry this was so long ago)

      Delete
  3. holy hanna..love!!! You are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you! as are you :) all of you- i'm not sure who of the four is writing this haha

      Delete
  4. I'm joining in with the others to say that this is a great photo and you are adorable! :) And I love it when someone is this far into knowing "who they are" when they are still in highschool. It does make you interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that's a wonderful positive affirmation that maybe i'm doing something right after all :) and congrats on your fellow win in the contest!

      Delete
  5. Oh goodness you are too cute. I love that headband. I having a Feature Friday Linky Party and would love for you to link up.

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/05/feature-friday-linkly-party.html

    ReplyDelete