Wednesday, June 6, 2012

weekly roundup: 5/30-6/6

this week has been made good by sweet friends. 
i love the little surprises they give me preceded with "this reminded me of you."
whether it be something for my ridiculously color-coordinated sewing room or a note that makes me smile; i always display it somewhere that i'll see it and remember how lucky i am to have these people in my life.


i also had a mini getaway to my favorite place in the world: the camp/conference center that i've spent summers at since i was nine. i'll be counseling at their youth camp this summer and attended an "enrichment sleepover" for the counselors and staff.


since then, i've been hard at work on my prom dress & accessories (that i couldn't have waited any longer to start..it's on friday!) and occasionally documenting the progress. there's way too many issues with it right now and i still have quite a way to go, but that's my own fault for procrastinating and improvising.

also: i put my dad to work on the rotary cutter to speed things along while i sewed. :P


i guess we'll find out soon enough whether or not i'll pull this one off!



No comments:

Post a Comment